Sidify Apple Music Converter
Maybe you got tired of the same bell ringing when picking up your iPhone to answer the phone call? You want to create your favorite song as your iPhone ringtone but only to find it still a little bit cumbersome to finish this project on iTunes? Now things will be easier if you know how to use GarageBand to make custom alert ringtones for your iPhone. You can compose your ringtone from scratch on iPhone or use an existing song (provided that you actually own the song).
However, it sounds more like an impossible task to create Apple Music songs as iPhone ringtone by using GarageBand. Because Apple Music is a streaming service which adds a restriction to its streaming music collection, and this technique prevents users from copying the files to other players or applications for editting. Therefore, DRM is a question when it comes to converting your songs into ringtones. And before you get into your stride, you can try Sidify Apple Music Converter to convert your Apple Music songs to the audio formats which can be fully accepted by GarageBand, like MP3, AAC, or WAV. Next, we will introduce the specific steps on how to create Apple Music songs as your iPhone Ringtone by using GarageBand.
Sidify Apple Music Converter
Things You Will Need:
Step 1 Launch Sidify Apple Music Converter
Launch Sidify Apple Music Converter on computer after successfully installation.
Step 2 Add Apple Music Songs/Playlists
Click on + icon at the top-left corner of the main interface, then select Apple Music files from the pop-up adding window. After finishing select the audios you want to convert, click "OK" to check the audio files you selected.
Step 3 Choose MP3 as the Output Format
Click on button to customize the output parameters including output format, output quality, output path.
Step 4 Start Conversion
After all the settings done, you can click "Convert" button to convert your Apple Music songs or playlists as MP3 audio files. After the conversion process completed, you can click button to check the well-converted Apple Music files.
The converted Apple Music files were already saved to your local drive, so now you can go ahead to create a custom ringtone by using iPhone GarageBand.
Step 1 Sync the converted Apple Music Songs to iPhone with iTunes.
Step 2Add the Converted Apple Music Songs to GarageBand on iPhone.
1) Launch GarageBand, then select blue "+" icon at the top corner of the GarageBand app and doubling down on the song creation tab and select the "Audio Recorder" card.
2) After the buttons, flicks and knobs of the recording board loaded, poke the icon to icon, and pork the blue to close the metronome.
3) Now, it is turned into the adding screen and you can spot icon and tap.
4) Because the DRM-free Apple Music files are saved to your music library, you can hit up the "Music" tab.
5) Then select the audio file and hold your finger down on the file and drag it to the Track View in GarageBand.
6) Hit the small + icon beneath the tool button in the top right of your screen, followed by Section A, then switch on Automatic.
7) Clip the song within 40 seconds for comprising your new ringtone and make sure to drag the sound track all the way to the left.
8) After clipping the audio, hit the downward pointing triangular and select My Songs to save your creation.
Step 3Export the Clipped Audio as Your iPhone Rintone.
1) Touch Select in the top right bar and you will find the audio clip you created, then tap to mark it blue and hit up "Share" icon on the top right.
2) Tap Ringtone icon in the middle to confirm, then hit Export button to wait for your iPhone exporting the audio. After ringtone exported successfully, you can click "Use Sound as …" and choose Standard Ringtone options.
Now, the iPhone ringtone was created successfully and you will find it is an easy to make custom iPhone ringtones if you know how to use GarageBand.
What You Will Need
They're Also Downloading
Tips and Tricks
What We Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee
We offer money back guarantee on all products
Personal information protected by SSL Technology
100% Clean and Safe
100% clean programs - All softwares are virus & plugin free